- Saietta Engineering Pvt Ltd manufacture their unique-looking and highly-efficient permanent magnet D.C. Motors in India.
- The Saietta Engineering Pvt Ltd gives low shaft speed and high torque, enabling the use of a simple and very efficient transmission in many applications. The high power to weight ratio makes the motor suitable for lightweight high-performance vehicles, boats and even aircraft.
- The Saietta Engineering Pvt Ltd has proven to be most suitable motor for electric motorcycles. It also has many possible industrial applications; the high efficiency (about 93% maximum) minimises electricity cost and heat generation, and where the motor is run from batteries it also minimises the capital and depreciation cost of the batteries.
- Saietta Racing has been thrilling the crowds in electric motorcycle racing for the last 2 years. The majority of the competitors are using Saietta Engineering Pvt Ltd. Saietta Engineering Pvt Ltd are also being used with great success in Formula Student Electric racing cars and in the race series for karts that all have to use identical fuel-cell assemblies that run on hydrogen, and in competitions for solar-powered boats in the Netherlands and the USA.
- An aircraft powered by two Saietta Engineering Pvt Ltd holds the world speed record for electric-powered aircraft.
THE PERMANENT MAGNET 8 POLE DC MOTOR
WEIGHT: 11 KG
POWER: 16KW / 21HP (RACING PURPOSE)
9KW / 12HP (INDUSTRIAL / COMMERCIAL PURPOSE)
SAIETTA Z1 TOP SPEED 220KMPH
SAIETTA X 01 TOP SPEED 190KMPH
SAIETTA Z2 TOP SPEED 200KMPH
- ISLE OF MAN TTXGP 2009 CHAMPION
- TTZERO 2010 RUNNERS UP
- TTXGP UK CHAMPIONSHIP 2010 WINNER
- TTXGP US CHAMPIONSHIP 2010 RUNNERS UP
- TTXGP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2010 3RD
SUN 21 THE FIRST SOLAR POWERED BOAT TO CROSS ATLANTIC OCEAN[/caption]
AN AIRCRAFT POWERED BY TWO SAIETTA ENGINEERING PVT LTD HOLDS THE WORLD SPEED RECORD FOR ELECTRIC-POWERED AIRCRAFT : 283 KM/H.
SAIETTA ENGINEERING PVT LTD POWERED HYDROPLANE TO A NEW WORLD UNLIMITED ELECTRIC WATER SPEED RECORD AVERAGE OF 68.09MPH (109kmph).
SAIETTA ONBOARD WORLD’S FIRST MANNED ELECTRIC HELICOPTER
Electric Go carts
Streamlined electric motorcycle, 300km at 80kmph, and design sketch by John Keogh Design for new improved version
BIKANER TO POKARAN ON SOLAR POWER , RAJASTHAN
BIKANER TO JAISALMER ON SOLAR POWER , RAJASTHAN